Your browser version is too low, it may lead to sites not normally access!
You can use the site to function properly, use these browsers.
Auto parts replacement points
First, try to use the sealant, you can use the paint to achieve the ideal sealing effect;
Second, the rubber seal should be carefully checked for appearance quality before assembly; use special tools to press fit to avoid knocking deformation;
3. Fill the lubricating grease according to the regulations, and regularly clean the venting holes and check valves;
4. Assembling in extremely clean conditions, the working surface of the parts is free from bumps, scratches, burrs and other attachments;
5. Strict operation procedures, the seals should be properly installed to prevent deformation in place;
6. Master the performance specifications and use requirements of the seals and replace the failed parts in time;
7. For side-wall thin-walled parts, use sheet metal cold for correction; shaft hole parts that are easy to wear can be metallized, welded, glued, machined, etc. to achieve the original size;
Eighth, the nut slide wire is broken and loose, and new parts should be replaced and screwed to the specified torque.